- Location: Liverpool High School
- Effective: As soon as possible following posting
- Additional Information: 10 months per year; 7 hours per day
- Application Procedure:
- Liverpool Central School District Employees: Submit letter of application to MaryEllen Kalahar via e-mail
- All Other Applicants: Submit letter of application and resume to Timothy P. Manning, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, District Office, 195 Blackberry Road, Liverpool, NY 13090
Substitute Food Service Helpers
The Liverpool Central School District is accepting applications for Substitute School Food Service Helpers. Substitutes will work on the kitchen and serving side of the cafeteria. Applicants must be available between 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Applicants also must have transportation to any of district schools. Medical exam and TB testing is provided through the district. A background check & finger printing is required at the applicant's expense, Submit a completed application and send to the LCSD Human Resource Office, 195 Blackberry Road, Liverpool, NY 13090.
Substitute School Bus Drivers & Attendants
The Liverpool Central School District is accepting applications for Substitute School Bus Drivers. Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license and clean driving record to serve as a school bus driver. Substitute School Bus Attendants must be at least 19 years old. Applicants must be available between 6 and 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Subject to a background check and free training provided. You would start immediately. Submit a completed application and send to the Liverpool Central School District Transportation Department, 4101 Longbranch Road, Liverpool, NY 13090.
Visit the Online Application System for Educators for additional job postings.
The school district does not discriminate unlawfully in its employment practices or its educational programs with regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, arrest or conviction, or any other protected group.